Wednesday 5 September 2018

Filming with a smartphone

Have you decided to record your movie on your smartphone?

Are you missing a tripod or smartphone mount for your tripod?

Have you got some Lego lying around?

If your answer to each of these questions is "YES", then why not build your own tripod?


This is a tripod I put together in a rush. It is designed for a 156 x 75 x 7.3mm smartphone (adjustable) to be held in landscape orientation. The tripod also has a limited ability to act as a dolly. With minor adjustment, the tripod can also tilt steadily or be set to a chosen tilt angle.

I look forward to reading about your own advances on my idea.

Mr Wong

1 comment:

  1. Hi LS1 congratulations your film was so cool and also was very outstanding. I really like your film it is amazing video to watch. I think your film was one of the funniest videos i´ve watched at the film festival. Nice work LS1 keep it up!!.

    ReplyDelete